Faur SA Bucuresti - Company Profile
Name: S.C. FAUR S.A.
Adress: 256, Basarabia Bvd., 030352 Bucharest, Romania
Telefon: +4021 255 02.75; +4021 255 65 59
Fax: +4021 255 00 70; +4021 255 42 02
Web site: www.faur.ro
Establishing year: 1921
Capital: 30.341.000 lei / 7.400.244 EUR
at Commerce Register:J 40/13/1991
VAT No.: RO 339.474
Correspondent Bank: Banca Comerciala Română, Emporiki Bank
- year 2008: 31.269.301 lei / 8.934.086 EUR
- year 2009: 34.256.606 lei / 8.156.335 EUR
Employers No.: 512
Legal status: Limited company, with 100% private capital , member BEGA GROUP Timisoara.
Interest of cooperation: FAUR S.A. produced and delivered to internal and external customers, equipment and spare parts of its range of manufacturing, including complete or partial combination of welded steel construction, casting / processed, forgings / processed, simple and complex machining, heat treatment, blasting, painting, assembly, operation and packaging samples for shipment
Acctual manufacturing profile – products range:
With exceptional technical facilities of complex processing department, the Department of welded assemblies, Machining Department, Department of forging and Department of locomotives Assembling &Repairs and flexible technology flows, FAUR SA offers its customers both, on their ones documentation and their documentation, the following:
- Welded and machined construction with high complexity in the most diverse sectors of activity since the energy industry, (engine frames/ generators and alternators, wind, hydro and thermal) in large, medium, and small series and even unique projects, according costumers documentation, machine building industruie (machined machine -stands , presses, crushers, gearboxes, gears, mounting large-sized devices, rotors) up to the sugar industry equipments (agitators, Crystallizers, mixing drums for crushing cane or beet, vats separation, large axes, etc..), machinery and equipment, components for water treatment systems and environmental protection, components for waste treatment factories, with co-generation power.
- Components for Metallurgy: machinery and spare parts for mill train, continuous casting, mill bodies, conveyors, joints, cardan shafts, furnaces belt, machined stands water-cooling boxes, heat treatment lines, different devices, etc.)
- Spare parts for cement industry: spare parts for cement manufacturing lines (field shells, end shells and with pockets, tubular mills, rotary kilns, crown gears up to M36, crushers, bottoms with spindle, bearings, large fans, shafts and axles , gearboxes and spare parts) so well as repair of these components.
- Machinery and spare parts for. mines and construction: crushers, various stands, aeration tubes, joints for large trucks and ore transport equipment, gearboxes and related repairs, metal constructions - industrial halls - machinery to move earth repairing, axes, sticks, shafts, pistons , wheels, flanges, hubs, mechanisms, gears.
- Chemical and petrochemical components: compressor cylinders, threaded rods, crankshafts for compressors, engines, drilling platforms - fixed and mobile-cylindrical and spherical tanks, drill sets and groups and their related repairs, joints for drilling platforms.
- Rolling Stock: manufacturing, repair and maintenance of diesel-hydraulic locomotives until 1250CP, trams type V3A, repairs, diesel-hydraulic railcars, bogies, gears, conical groups (Klingenberg,
- Drilling sets and groups in the land improvements and farm-irrigation systems
- Forgings and machined parts: The company has possibilities of free forging (max Ø 500mm) and die- forging (approx 280kg/piece, carbon steel and alloyed materials, high-alloy, aluminum, bronze for axles, shafts, rings, parts of joints, pistons, rods, rings and other stamping parts, depending on customer requirements. Making molds and their repair is performed by an adequate and properly equipped workshop.
- Cast and machined pieces: The company does not have the casting capabilities, but has selected very good subcontractors, and can handle implementation and acceptance tracking of such parts to be machined and incorporated into final various products.
- Welded/machined steel structures, cutting with oxy-gas numerical control up to 300mm and plasma up to 50mm, MIG-MAG manual and semi-automatic weldings, under flux layer , TIG welding iron and non-ferrous materials, heat treatment services with large capacity, shot blasting and air-less painting. The company can achieve benefits by machining metal constructions, with accuracy up to 0.02 mm, has capacity of handling and lifting up to 100 tons / piece.
- Metal Coating (electroplating / zinc plating, nickel plating, hard chrome and decorative cooper coat, browning)
- Chemical and mechanical laboratory authorized services: chemical analysis, spectrographs, destructive and nondestructive testing (ultrasonic, nuclear - RX, Magana-flux, penetrate liquids), analysis, meager- water, etc.
To view the range of products and services, please visit the FAUR’s website: www.faur.ro
An important advantage offered by FAUR
Certificates si authorisations : Given that most products performed by FAUR are intended for foreign companies (cca.85% of turnover is an export activity), but taking into account the company policy to treat all customers in the same quality conditions, there is an ongoing concern to obtain certification and authorization from the domestic and international authorities.
FAUR’s certifications list:
Certification ISO 9001:2008- Certification SR EN Germanischer Lloyd
Integrated SREN ISO 9001:2008 Certification / ISO 14001:2004 / OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification SRAC
Welded construction Execution Capability Certification: Germanischer Lloyd Certification
Laboratory Accreditation Environmental Protection : RENAR certification
Authorization AFER Central Laboratory for Materials Testing and Analysis
Authorization ISCIR Central Laboratory for Materials Testing and Analysis
Authorization CNCAN Nondestructive testing laboratory
Authorization AFER Nondestructive testing laboratory
Romanian Naval Authority Authorization Nondestructive testing laboratory
Rail Manufacturer Authorization AFER
Main markets and references: As mentioned, about. 85% of the turnover is for export production. The company's products have been exported to over 50 countries: Germany, France, Austria, Poland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Greece, Switzerland, Russia, Italy, Spain, Canada, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Egypt, Pakistan, Brazil, China, etc..
The main external customers: Emerson Group (USA), Leroy Somer (FR), ALSTOM-Conveteam (FR), EDWARDS Group (SE), Fives Group (FR), Welte Group (D), Voith (D), Arcelor (FR / BE), SMS, LOESCHE (D), SUGARINDUSTIRES AND INTEGRATED Co. (EG).
The main internal customers: Lafarge, Holcim, Carpatcement, Mittal Steel-Galati, RATB CFR REMARUL, CNH Petrosani, SNLO Targu Jiu, CE Rovinari.
Investment Policy: In the period 2003-2010, in our company have made major investments in total volume of Eur 9,000,000 , seeking to increase market competitiveness, reflected both in upgrading the production capacities (welding equipment, the oxy-gas cutting with CNC table and bars cutting, bending machines-sheet and profiles, upgrade machines, equipping with NC, painting and shoot blasting new installation, heat treatment furnaces upgrade and forge, measuring and control devices, etc. .), as well as buildings and production spaces bringing into European standards, to reduce energy consumption.
- Has been reorganized and modernized production flows, were established cost centers;
- Also invested in improving working conditions, labor protection and development of staff at all levels
- Have acquired advanced software and modern IT equipment that enable a rapid and efficient approach to our customers requests and uptake of new products.
FAUR’s attributes "key" :
- Management strategy oriented to customer needs;
- 90 years of tradition and experience, and even the position of "chief engineer" in Romanian industry has decades of turn;
- Quality requirements, adaptability and flexibility;
- Ability to perform medium-large pieces, but unique series;
- Staff with proper training and experience;
- Concern for innovation.
- Strategic Position: The Company is located in the capital of the country, near
Contacts: Mrs. Dipl.-Eng. Mariana HRISTEA –General Director
Phone: +4021 255 65 59
Fax: +4021 255 42 02
Mobil phone: 0788 343 708
Phone: +4021 255 02 75
Fax: +4021 255 00 70
Mobil phone: +40724 250 429
FAUR- leader in machine building - your partner!
THE BEST IN